- Draft trusts, wills, and related documents with our state-of-the-art document assembly tool
- Prepare legal documents related to estate administration
- Prepare estate tax returns, gift tax returns and estate income tax returns
- Interaction with courts, financial institutions and tax authorities
- Significant client contact
- Full-time or part-time
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Intellectual rigor, reliability, thoroughness
- Outstanding people skills
- Experience with international tax matters, offshore asset disclosures and estate law controversy is a plus.
- German and/or French language skills are a plus.
What We Offer
- Exceptional opportunity to expand knowledge and skills
- A pleasant and collegial work atmosphere
- Pay: $30-$35/hr plus bonus, depending on the qualifications, experience and work performance;
- Own office with window
- Paid garage parking
- Retirement plan contributions
- Health insurance, if needed.
Qualified candidates should send their resume and a writing sample to email@example.com.