- Draft trusts, wills, and related documents with our state-of-the-art document assembly tool;
- Prepare legal documents related to estate administration;
- Prepare estate tax returns, gift tax returns and estate income tax returns.
- Interaction with courts, financial institutions and tax authorities;
- Significant client contact;
- Part-time and/or partially remote work is possible.
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience;
- Intellectual rigor, reliability, thoroughness;
- Outstanding people skills;
- Experience with international tax matters, offshore asset disclosures and estate law controversy is a plus.
What We Offer
- Exceptional opportunity to expand knowledge and skills;
- A pleasant and collegial work atmosphere;
- High salary.
Qualified candidates should send their resume and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.