The Transatlantic Estate Law Firm PLLC seeks to hire an Associate Attorney to handle our increasing volume of trusts and estates planning and administration. This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate to expand his/her knowledge and practical experience working on sophisticated international matters.
- Draft complex trusts, wills, and related documents;
- Supervise the paralegal work on estate administration;
- Prepare estate tax returns, gift tax returns and estate income tax returns.
- Interaction with courts, financial institutions and tax authorities both in the US and in Europe;
- Significant client contact;
- Part-time and/or partially remote work is possible.
- 2 to 6 years of relevant law firm experience;
- License to practice law in the District of Columbia;
- License to practice law in Virginia, Maryland or another state strongly preferred;
- Intellectual rigor, reliability, thoroughness;
- Outstanding people skills;
- Experience with international tax matters, offshore asset disclosures and estate law controversy is a plus.
What We Offer
- Exceptional opportunity to expand knowledge and skills;
- A pleasant and collegial work atmosphere;
- High salary.
Qualified candidates should send their resume and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.