The Transatlantic Estate Law Firm PLLC is looking to hire a German Associate Attorney to work on our high volume of estate planning and estate administration matters related to Germany. This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate to expand his/her knowledge and practical experience handling sophisticated international matters.
- Draft German testaments, testamentary contracts, and related documents;
- Advise on the legal aspects of estate settlements in Germany;
- Conduct inheritance-related litigation in German courts;
- Supervise the paralegal work on estate settlements;
- Prepare German inheritance tax returns;
- Significant client contact;
- Interaction with German courts, financial institutions and tax authorities;
- Part-time and/or partially remote work is possible.
- 2 to 6 years of relevant law firm experience;
- License to practice law in Germany;
- Eligibility to register as a Foreign Legal Consultant in the District of Columbia;
- Authorization to work in the United States;
- Intellectual rigor, reliability and thoroughness;
- Outstanding people skills.
What We Offer
- Exceptional opportunity to expand knowledge and skills;
- A pleasant and collegial work atmosphere;
- High salary;
Qualified candidates should send their resume and a writing sample to email@example.com.